21 Oct Crochet These Witch Hat Earrings with This Free Pattern
Another Halloween free crochet pattern for you!
Obviously, I love Halloween and anything witchy, so I absolutely enjoyed whipping up this pattern. I made a pair for myself, as well.
Tiny Witch Hat Earrings Crochet Pattern
Be prepared for some challenge with this one, as working the first few rows of a cone is difficult anyway, and when you’re doing it with a tiny hook and thread, it’s even more challenging. The payoff is definitely worth it, though. Use whatever jewelry hardware you desire. I used small jump rings and French hooks for the ones pictured.
- #8 1.50mm Crochet Hook
- #10 Crochet Thread in Black
- #10 Crochet Thread in Purple
- Jewelry Hardware Desired
- SC – Single Crochet
- SS – Slip Stitch
- Chain 2.
- 4 SC in second chain from hook. (4)
- 2 SC next stitch, SC, 2 SC, SC. (6)
- 2 SC next stitch, SC x 2, 2 SC next stitch, SC x 2. (8)
- 2 SC next stitch, SC x 3, 2 SC next stitch, SC x 3. (10)
- 2 SC next stitch, SC x 4, 2 SC next stitch, SC x 4. (12)
- 2 SC next stitch, SC x 5, 2 SC next stitch, SC x 5. (14)
- SC around. (14)
- Using front loops only, 2 SC in each stitch around. (28)
- Finish off.
On one of the spaces between the stitches where the last row connects to the row before it, insert your hook and draw the purple thread through. Slip stitch around. Finish off.
As always, feel free to message me if you have any questions or notice any errors in the pattern. I’m happy to help!